Guide to use Vintage Photo Editor :
Let’s get started : Click on Camera, Gallery, Go to media and select image.
- Select image and crop the unwanted part of your photo then click on done button for continue.
- Click on shuffle icon and shuffle your Textures, Overlays, Effects and Filters.
- Click on Filter icon and choose your best vinatge filter and make your photo vintage look.
- Click on Effects icon and apply amazing vintage effects on your photo.
- Click on Adjust icon and balance your photo Brightness, B&W, Contrast, Fresh, Milky, Sharpness.(increase and decrease value by using slider)
- Click on Texture icon and tap on your beautiful vintage texture.
- You got a vintage look after applied vinatage effect.
- Click on Overlays icon and choose your favorite then apply.
- Click the right corner icon for see the difference.
- Click on save button to save and share your photo.