Best Video Editor : Movie Maker for Images and Videos
“Best Video Editor: Movie Maker for Images and Videos” is the only full-featured professional video editor for Windows, supporting multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, color filters, and much more.
Best Video Editor: Movie Maker for Images and Videos” is the only full-featured professional video editor for Windows, supporting multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, color filters, and much more. It provides features such as video trimming, joining, adding background music, and text captions, to more advanced options like image filters and transition effects. Below are some of the features that the application offers:
- Easily trim your video – Lightweight app.
- It supports almost all video formats. – Add filters, change the background, and make your video unique.
- Add text to your video.
- Add your favorite music to videos or slideshows to make them impressive.
- Preview your videos or movies.
- Easily save and share. – Share your clips on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Easy-to-Use Slideshow Maker Only a few clicks, and your photos will be converted into attractive movies and slideshows. The new music library comes with even more built-in background music. Import your favorite images to make the perfect slideshow. Different themes for different occasions are available to choose from.
Download the app and turn your photos into beautiful memories.
Video editing is what’s needed the most nowadays because users need to facilitate themselves to make their videos worth the highest bid. It’s simple video editing but it can be a tough job too. Now with our app, we provide you a platform to change that. You can create and edit your desired videos very easily. Certain tools make it really easy to beautify the video.
Step 1: Now that you have downloaded the application on your PC or laptop, you will be provided with features to proceed further. Click on the video editor to continue.
Step 2: The option to “Add Clip” is present on the screen. Tap on it to add a video for editing.
- Add a video from the gallery of your device or create a video using the camera of your phone.
Step 3:- Once the video is chosen, tap on “Project Settings,” which shows the options for Canvas, Fill/Fit, and Transition.
In Canvas, you will be provided with various Social Media resolutions to choose from for the video. Set a custom photo duration through ‘Photo.’
In Fill/Fit, you will be provided with options for image background fill as per your preference.
Step 4:- The ‘Effects’ button will help you add filter effects and artistic features to the video. Select the one you need to enhance the aesthetics of your video.
Step 5:- Add audio to the video of your own choice. You can choose it from the app itself or from the library of your device.
- Click on the Main Sound button and adjust the default sound.
- Click on the Trim button to trim the audio.
- Click on the Sound button to adjust the music duration of your selected audio.
- Click on the Delete button to remove the audio.
Step 6:- ‘Stickers’ and ‘Text’ will allow you to add expressive emojis, stickers, and meaningful words to your video. Also, choose the duration of the text in the video when you need it to show up.
Step 7:- Add text to your video by using the Text button and choose the color, size, font, and style of the text.
- Adjust the opacity or shadow of the text by moving the slider of the respective buttons. Change the alignment of the text using the align option. Adjust the spacing between letters easily through the T space feature given below.
Step 8:- Once you have completed all the editing in your video, click on the Save button to save your creation in your local storage and share it with your social media accounts.