Best Video Editor : Movie Maker for Images and Videos
“Best Video Editor: Movie Maker for Images and Videos” is the only full-featured professional video editor for Windows, supporting multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, color filters, and much more. It provides features such as video trimming, joining, adding background music, and text caption, to more advanced like image filter, transition effects. Below- mentioned are some of the features that the application proffers:
- Easily Trim your video – Lightweight app.
- It supports almost all video formats. – Add Filters, change the background and make your video unique.
- Add text to your video.
- Add your favorite Music to videos or slideshows to make them impressive.
- Preview your videos or movies.
- Easily save and share. – Share your clips on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- EASY-TO-USE SLIDESHOW MAKER
- Only a few clicks and your photos will be converted into attractive movies and slideshows.
- The new music library comes with even more built-in background music.
- Import your favorite image to make the perfect slideshow.
- Different themes as per different occasions are available to choose from.
Download the app and turn your photos into beautiful memories.
Video editing is what’s needed the most nowadays because users need to facilitate themselves to make their videos worth the highest bid. It’s simple video editing but it can be a tough job too. Now with our app, we are providing you a platform to change that, now you can create and edit your desired videos very easily. Certain tools just make it really easy to beautify the video.
Step 1: Now that you have downloaded your application on your PC or laptop, you will be provided with features to proceed further. Click on video editor to continue.
Step 2: The option of Add Clip presents on the screen. Tap on it to add a video for editing.
- Add a video from the gallery of your device or make a video from the camera of your phone.
Step 3: Once the video is chosen, tap on project settings which shows the options of Canvas, Fill/Fit, and Photo on the left side of the panel.
Step 4: Through Canvas, you will be provided with a lot of resolutions to choose from for the video. Set a custom photo duration through ‘Photo’.
Step 5: ‘Effects’ button will help you add filter effects and artistic features to the video. Select the one you need to enhance the aesthetes of your video.
Step 6: Add music to the video of your own choice. You can choose it from the app itself or from the library of your device.
Step 7: Add a coating to the surface of the video using the Overlay option.
Step 8: ‘Stickers’ and ‘Text’ will let you add expressive emojis and stickers and meaningful words to your video. Also, choose the duration of the text in the video when you need it to show up.
Step 9: Add words to your Video by using the Text button and pick the color, size, font, and style of the text too.
- Adjust the opacity or shadow of the text by moving the slider of the respective buttons.
- Change the alignment of the text using the align option.
- Spacing between the letters can be done easily through the T space features given below.
Step 10: Save the edited video in the gallery of your device.