Snipping screenshots lets you take screenshots on your device the easy way! Capture full screen, foreground window or a portion of screen in high quality. Use the easiest screenshot app to not only take snapshots but also view, edit or share them directly. Full feature editor available, so that you can edit the screenshot as per your need. You can draw rectangle, or use arrow tool or ellipse and even rotate 90 degrees. Add text functionality included. Take a snapshot to copy words or even images from all or portion of your screen. Use Snipping Screenshot Tool to make changes or notes, then save, and share on any social media platforms. Notice: Some devices are not able to capture secure pages like banking apps or Youtube protected content.
Run Sinpping Tool for screenshot application in your device to take screenshots.
- Here you can take screenshot and edit that screenshot or you can edit your computer photo.
- To capture current full screen go to file tab and find the capture whole window or you can capture whole window screenshot by press F7 key.
- Click on file tab and click on capture a portion of the screen button and select the area that you want to capture and screenshot will load in editor to edit or you can all do this by f5 key.
- To capture foreground window click on capture foreground window or f6.
- Press f7 to capture full screen.
- To take new page click on ctrl+N.
- To open image click on ctrl + O.
Edit Tools – Cut Screen: Using this application you can edit your screenshot or load image: Select area by select tool and you can cut selected area or copy and paste.
Drawing Tool: Using drawing tool you can draw shapes; rectangle, line, arrow, and ellipse.
- You can also add numbers with arrow to give instruction in your screenshots.
- Wish to rotate your screenshot you can also do this by using rotate tool.
Setting – Capture Tool: To customize setting goto setting tab and customize the application settings.