Movie Maker & Video Editor for Windows is a single application along with so many features, that will make your photo and video editing experience a unique one!
In Video Editing you can add unique effects like greyscale, cartoon, paint effect and more. Default music files are available, but you can add custom music from your device as well. You can easily record your video with your favourite audio clip using this programme. A plethora of Emoji stickers are available for download for free to help you take your videos to the next stage. You can use amazing beauty filters to enhance the video you’ve made with this app. You can add multiple themes effects on your videos.
- Photos – Add photos and videos from your gallery, camera or from the web
- Instant – Instantly play your video
- Make video stories from images and add custom music to it
- Save and share short videos
- Easy to use. Intuitive and fast
Easy to save and share on any social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
Being a trend and necessity both, Video editing is now a tool to facilitate the users furnish their videos and portray them completely off the charts. Whether it’s making memes or editing youtube videos we have got the best app in the business for you. With “Movie Maker & Video Editor for windows”, you will have the best experience of video editing with our fully loaded and well-curated features and tools. Are you ready to get your hands on the best video editor ever?
You have knocked on the right door in your quest to find the perfect platform for editing videos. This application will prove to be your go-to option for all your video editing needs. You don’t need to worry even if you are a beginner, this application will help you get through all the complex procedures and will allow you to create extremely professional-quality videos. Moreover, all formats, such as MOV and MP4 support have been added which makes your work easy. Varied options of themes are available for the users to choose from and they even have the flexibility in customizing the text color, size, and font of the same. Stickers, text, and music can be put in the video too for any given duration. Multiple musical tracks can be applied in the backdrop of a single video.
Unnecessary parts of the videos can be trimmed just by adjusting a slider and two videos can also be merged easily. The application provides you this feature exclusively. For videos that have been trimmed before and need further separation, users can simply trim, split and copy those parts. A palette of filters is also available fitting the genre of the video to be created. A step-by-step guide is provided to make it effortless for anyone who decides to use the application.
TIPS: Make a new folder on your computer and keep all the videos there before you start. This process will save you time in the future. If you use this application often it is suggested to keep the folder on the desktop.
Step 1: Click on the icon of the application to launch it on your device.
- As soon as it opens up, click on ‘Video Edit’ on the home screen of the application.
Step 2: Select any video for editing.
- Click on video edit which opens a popup box that facilitates you to choose a video from the gallery of your device.
- Click on Add Clip option which will give you the option to pick a video or capture a video.
- Choose the video from the gallery or capture a video via the camera and go ahead with editing it with the help of our application.
Step 3: Now curate the project settings accordingly.
- Once the video is chosen, tap on project settings which shows the options of Canvas, Fill/Fit, and Photo on the left side of the panel.
Select the video canvas size.
- Click on the Canvas button on the Video Editing screen and you’ll be directed to a separate window that has multiple options.
- Once you are there on the Canvas screen, you’ll see 14 options with different screen ratios.
- These different ratios are designed to fulfill all your social media needs starting from 16:9, which are mostly used for YouTube and Facebook posts.
- Next, you’ll see the ratio specially designed for Instagram posts. With a ratio of 1:1, these are the best-fitted screen size for your IGTV and Posts.
- Next is a specially designed ratio of 9:16. This is vastly used by the youth these days, these appear on Instagram Stories, Facebook stories, Tik-Tok, and other famous social media apps.
- There’s another Ratio that can fit your Instagram/Facebook feed, that is 4:5. You can easily create quick posts and long IGTV videos with these and increase your visibility on the social media handles.
Others are some Ratios that you can use in your day-to-day life, depending on your needs and preferences. These consists of:
- Ultra-Wide – 21:9
- Classic – 4:3
Step 4: Fill/Fit option is also there on the same screen.
- On the Same screen, there will be another option that will help you to Change the video screen size to FILL and FIT
- Depending on the situation, you can choose any of these on the screen and the results will be shown on the editing page.
- Below that, You’ll have an option to add Blur Background to your videos.
- You get 17 different styles of blur designs that you can master by applying them to the videos you are editing.
- Along with Blur Background, you have another option that helps you to choose a colored background for your videos.
- Click on the Original color and you’ll see a pop-out circular color box with a pointer to choose from.
- Stop the dial on your favorite color and it’ll be put on your video background automatically.
- Once you are done, click on the X button on the top right corner to save these changes and move further with your editing
The Photo option is also displayed on the screen along with other options.
- Set a custom photo duration through ‘Photo’, the minimum of which should be 2 seconds.
Step 5: Incorporate the music settings in the video as per your mind frame.
- Adjust the slider for altering the music and video volume.
- Check the box to repeat music in the video.
- Click on the Add Music option which will provide you a lot of options of songs to add to the video.
- Replace Music will help you change the music already incorporated in the video.
- View the video in full-screen mode by tapping on the full-screen option.
- Click on continue to proceed with the editing process.
Step 6: While you are on the editing screen, you’ll see our add text feature.
- To do so, click on the TEXT option and Choose from the different fonts you have in front of you.
- Choose the one that you feel fits your style and background and would add value to your video.
- After you have selected your text style, put your content into a box that appears.
- Bolden the text, italicize it, underline it using B, I, and U options respectively.
Step 7: Click on the Stickers button to add amazing and cool stickers to the video.
- Choose the stickers button to add stickers to your photo, after that you can see lots of funny and cool stickers on your screen click on stickers that you liked and want to add.
- After that adjust your stickers’ position and size now time to set the timestamp of your stickers on the video.
Step 8: Now beautify your videos using the tools and features available in the application.
- Add effective themes to your video from a lot of options available in the application using the “Theme” icon.
- Add a coating to the surface of the video using the Overlay option.
- Add music to the video of your own choice. You can choose it from the app itself or the library of your device.
- Click on Apply to save all the edits.
Step 9: After work is done click on the Save button to save your edit video in your gallery.
- Click on the open folder button to view the file location.
- Click on sharing button to share your editing.
- Click on the More apps button to download our more amazing apps.