Movie Maker For Photos has unique filters, a transition that could be applied to videos, you can merge videos, trim video to extract only a part, get audio (.mp3 file) from video, edit the image with fun stickers, and effects, and much more.
“Movie Maker for photos” also presents to you a Slideshow maker through which you can create a slideshow by selecting images from the picture library and adding a transition to it, also set the duration of images, add frames over the images, attach stickers, and texts over the slideshow, and set background music to make it a perfect video. Through this application, you can easily record your video with your favorite audio clip. Myriad Emoji stickers are available for free to take your videos to the next level. Amazing beauty Filters are available to enhance the video you have created with this app.
“Movie Maker for photos: Free Video Editor & Slideshow Maker” offers you to Trim Videos. Trim or cut a part of the video and save it as a new file. Video to Mp3 option to extract music and save as an mp3 file from the video. Video Editor, embedded in the application lets you pick one or more videos from the videos library to edit by adding filters, adding stickers/emojis for a particular duration, adding texts, or by adding amazing effects. Through the Video Transition tool, select image and video from the library and add transition effects. Video Effects add impressions to the images and videos by selecting from a list of beautiful effects and overlays.
Explore and discover new content every day for free. Broadcast whenever you want. Add your favorite music or sound to your videos for free.
Having trouble uploading your video on social media platforms due to size restrictions? We are aware of the hardships you have to face due to this atrocity and hence we are here to ease your mind. We provide you the feature of Trim Video with our app to proceed further. Select the time duration that you want to trim from both the primes using the slider and your video is trimmed.
Step 1: Once you launch the app, click on Trim video from the home screen to cut a portion of the video.
- Trim your videos from the beginning or end to make it of any size.
- At the very bottom of your screen, you will see the “end time” option and from there you can select the time duration at which you want to end your trimmed video.
- The timer is available right under the video so that you can know the time duration of the video and you can skip some part of it or play the video as you want to.
- The full-screen option is available right under the timer on the right side of your screen by clicking on that you will enjoy your video with a bigger view.
- On the left side of your screen, you will see a crossed arrow icon next to the playing video, click on that to change the video.
Step 3: Cut the parts of the video you have no requirement of by adjusting the slider from both extremes.
- The application supports all formats of the video. You need not worry about the format as you can choose any of the options available which are H.264/MP4, Quicktime/.mov, MP3, MPEG, and many more.
Step 4: You can even change the resolution of the same by choosing any of the options available such as 720p, 1080p as per your requirement.
- Save the trimmed video in the gallery of your device using the save button and share it further.