Thanks for making Slide Maker Slide Show Video Editor one of the most popular app on the Windows Store. Now, organize your pictures easily on slideshow view without reselecting or removing previous images by using the application. The application has a frame grabber function so that you can capture a single frame or multiple frames. Now you can attach audio clips in the background of your videos. New multi-effects integration on a selective portion of the videos for dynamic video creations. Personalize your videos by adding customized text with multi-line text support. Add live effects on live selfies and be a star. It is an amazing application for making a movie and editing clips on the windows platform. It makes it very simple to edit your video clips with a single touch on devices.
It can also create slideshows of your media files such as images, pictures, and soundtracks. And there are lots of magical features in the app like video trimming, merge video, text on videos, and cool video effects.
Some of its features are:
- Simply adding media files and getting a beautiful movie.
- One-touch sharing on social media.
- Add music files in the background to complete your video story.
- Fading effects and stylish text designs.
- Add various transitions for creating dynamic movies via in-app purchases.
- Special Premium feature offers extended video editing.
- Directly create and share custom video size clips on social platforms.
- Advanced functionality for core users.
This is an application with easy-to-use functions based on universal windows platform and equipped with a wide range of tools for improving video quality.
Download now and start doing editing like a professional!
The specifications, alterations of the video are a unique feature of the video and every user needs a chance to set them according to their will so they can make their videos presentable. We provide this feature via the Rotate Video option on the home screen of our app.
Step 1: When you launch the application, click on Rotate Video to proceed further.
Step 2: After chooses video clip on your system library.
Step 3: Now save the video using the save icon and it will get stored in the gallery of your device.