Best Video Editor : Movie Maker for Images and Videos
“Best Video Editor: Movie Maker for Images and Videos” is the only full-featured professional video editor for Windows, supporting multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, color filters, and much more. It provides features such as video trimming, joining, adding background music, and text caption, to more advanced like image filter, transition effects. Below- mentioned are some of the features that the application proffers:
- Easily Trim your video – Lightweight app.
- It supports almost all video formats. – Add Filters, change the background and make your video unique.
- Add text to your video.
- Add your favorite Music to videos or slideshows to make them impressive.
- Preview your videos or movies.
- Easily save and share. – Share your clips on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- EASY-TO-USE SLIDESHOW MAKER
- Only a few clicks and your photos will be converted into attractive movies and slideshows.
- The new music library comes with even more built-in background music.
- Import your favorite image to make the perfect slideshow.
- Different themes as per different occasions are available to choose from.
Download the app and turn your photos into beautiful memories.
Photo Editor is a robust feature with many amazing effects and filters! Apply stickers with funny, cute, and girly themes. Make your photo more expressive! Motion Stickers & Stickers update regularly. Funny motion sticker hair, Motion Stickers & stickers cute theme. Add Text on Photos. Go ahead with editing the photos with this enriching feature.
Step 1: Launch the app after installing it on your PC or laptop. Tap on Photo Editor on the home screen.
- Choose a photo from the gallery of your device, the one you like to edit.
Step 2: Click on the effects button to add artistic filters to your photo.
Step 3: Sticker will let you add expressive emojis, GIFs to your photos.
Step 4: Add words to your photo by using the Text button and pick the color, size, font, and style of the text too.
- Adjust the opacity or shadow of the text by moving the slider of the respective buttons.
- Change the alignment of the text using the align option.
- Spacing between the letters can be done easily through the T space features given below.
Choose the caption type using the caption option on the palette. It can be none, all caps, small caps, or no caps.
Step 5: Adjust the contrast of the photo by moving the slider.
- The sharpness of the photo can be adjusted using the slider of this option.
Step 7: Save the photo after editing it completely in the gallery of your device.