Movie Maker & Video Editor for Windows
Movie Maker For Photos has unique filters, a transition that could be applied to videos, you can merge videos, trim video to extract only a part, get audio (.mp3 file) from video, edit the image with fun stickers, and effects, and much more.
Movie Maker & Video Editor for Windows is a single application along with so many features, that will make your photo and video editing experience a unique one!
In Video Editing you can add unique effects like greyscale, cartoon, paint effect and more. Default music files are available, but you can add custom music from your device as well. You can easily record your video with your favourite audio clip using this programme. A plethora of Emoji stickers are available for download for free to help you take your videos to the next stage. You can use amazing beauty filters to enhance the video you’ve made with this app. You can add multiple themes effects on your videos.
- Photos – Add photos and videos from your gallery, camera or from the web
- Instant – Instantly play your video
- Make video stories from images and add custom music to it
- Save and share short videos
- Easy to use. Intuitive and fast
Easy to save and share on any social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
audio clippings can make great pictures so not worth it sometimes. Users are in a continuous need to reconstruct the audios to give out an apprehensive aura of their images. This is now really tireless to do with our extract to an MP3 feature.
You have knocked on the right door in your quest to find the perfect platform for editing videos. This application will prove to be your go-to option for all your video editing needs. You don’t need to worry even if you are a beginner, this application will help you get through all the complex procedures and will allow you to create extremely professional-quality videos. Moreover, all formats, such as MOV and MP4 support have been added which makes your work easy. Varied options of themes are available for the users to choose from and they even have the flexibility in customizing the text color, size, and font of the same. Stickers, text, and music can be put in the video too for any given duration. Multiple musical tracks can be applied in the backdrop of a single video.
Unnecessary parts of the videos can be trimmed just by adjusting a slider and two videos can also be merged easily. The application provides you this feature exclusively. For videos that have been trimmed before and need further separation, users can simply trim, split and copy those parts. A palette of filters is also available fitting the genre of the video to be created. A step-by-step guide is provided to make it effortless for anyone who decides to use the application.
TIPS: Make a new folder on your computer and keep all the videos there before you start. This process will save you time in the future. If you use this application often it is suggested to keep the folder on the desktop.
Step 1: Once you have installed the application, click on it to launch “Movie Maker & Video Editor for Windows”.
- When the app opens up, you will be provided with the option to extract MP3 on the home screen.
Step 2: Select a video from your device from which you want to extract the MP3.
- The “extract mp3” option is available right under the video by clicking on that you can extract the MP3 easily.
- On the left side of your screen, you will see a crossed arrow icon next to the playing video, click on that to change the video.
- Also you can choose video duration to you want to extract mp3.
Step 3: Select a video from your device from which you want to extract the MP3.
- Click on the Desired Format button and choose your audio music format, choose your format from the list.
Step 4: After setting the desired format click on the next button to save your music.
- Click on the save button to save the file to a default file location.
- Click on the save as button to save music to your location.
Note that extracting MP3 from your video doesn’t tamper with the original video. Everything is left intact. But you’ll get what you want for sure!
That said, we hope you “extract MP3” some real value from this guide. Now that you’ve good how to extract mp3 from video.
Do let us know if you need help with anything at all.